This Bali Manta Ray Snorkeling + Nusa Lembongan Day Trip presents you with some amazing and unforgettable experiences, and this is one of the most exciting things you must do when traveling in Bali. Especially for those wanting to escape the crowds and traffic in Bali.
- 7:00 – 8:30 = Hotel pick up in Bali;
- 9:30 = Fast boat to Nusa Lembongan (approx 30 mins);
- 10:15 = Welcome drink & safety briefing and starts the snorkeling tour to 3 different spots – Manta bay, Crystal bay & Toyapakeh wall/Gamat bay;
- 13:30 = Indonesian buffet lunch;
- 14:20 = Mangrove forest tour with kayak or island to by car to Dream Beach, Devil Tears, Panorama point;
- 16:00 = Fast boat back to Bali.
You don’t need to do scuba diving to see the manta rays and colorful fishes. Our snorkeling trip allows you to see scenes similar to what you view on TV with your own eyes!
Swim and snorkel with the majestic manta rays and other sea creatures that inhabit the coral reefs off the coast.
The tour includes snorkeling equipment such as snorkels, fins and life jackets. The experienced tour guides can capture the moment with underwater cameras for you to take home to share with your friends.
Once the snorkeling is done, there is an opportunity to shower, change clothes and have a delicious Indonesian buffet lunch.
Then it’s time to head out into the mangrove forest by kayak, and experience a completely different world of twisting waterways and mangrove trees.
If you are not comfortable in a kayak, you could instead opt to take a tour of Nusa Lembongan by car, visiting famous Dream Beach, Devil Tears & Panorama Point.
With a fast boat transfer from Bali to Nusa Lembongan (approximately 30 minutess) and hotel pick-up around Bali. This Bali Manta Ray Snorkeling + Nusa Lembongan Day Trip is the best way to visit this pretty island and experience all the riches this place has to offer!