You don’t need to do scuba diving to see manta rays in Bali! You can swim and snorkel with the majestic manta rays and other sea creatures and colorful fishes in Nusa Lembongan. And it’s safe to do it with our experienced local guides.
This Manta Ray Snorkeling Nusa Lembongan Trip presents you with some amazing and unforgettable experiences, and this is one of the most exciting things you must do when traveling in Bali. Especially for those wanting to escape the crowds and traffic in Bali.
- 7:00 – 8:30 = Hotel Pick-up in Bali (We will inform you the exact pick up time after booking);
- 9:30 = Fast boat to Nusa Lembongan (approx 30 mins);
- 10:15 = Welcome drink & safety briefing and starts the snorkeling tour to 3 different spots – Manta bay, Crystal bay & Toyapakeh wall/Gamat bay;
- 13:30 = Indonesian lunch;
- 14:20 = Mangrove forest tour with kayak or Island tour by car to Dream Beach, Devil Tears, Panorama point;
- 16:00 = Fast boat back to Bali.
We provide snorkel masks, fins and life jackets. The experienced tour guides will take underwater photos for you and send you back after the snorkeling trip.
Once the snorkeling is done, there is an opportunity to shower, change clothes and have a delicious Indonesian lunch.
Then it’s time to head out into the mangrove forest by kayak, and experience a completely different world of twisting waterways and mangrove trees.
If you are not comfortable in a kayak, you could instead opt to take an Island Tour of Nusa Lembongan by car (with our driver), visiting famous Dream Beach, Devil Tears & Panorama Point.
With a fast boat transfer from Bali to Nusa Lembongan (approximately 30 minutes) and hotel pick-up around Bali. This Bali Manta Ray Snorkeling + Nusa Lembongan Day Trip is the best way to visit this pretty island and experience all the riches this place has to offer!